Thursday, August 18, 2005

spam has grown to the most vile point ever

so i haven't been getting much spam lately in my emails, which is good. i've been careful to not put my email on anything, and took it out of my blog and such. but lately the evil spam gods created something far worse than normal. i've gotten two emails so far that say that some distant realtive of mine has recently died in a car accident, (and somehow they found out my real last name, which is strange cos i almost always fill out all of my forms with my name as Nica Ha :D) and that their company is worth 9.2mil or something and that it's now mine. those are just horrible horrible spams to send out. and now the most recent, i actually got spam in my comments on my blog! bah! now i've got to fix that. not cool. bad spam people, bad! boooooo!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger